The workshop will focus on pain management strategies and include topics such as the opioid dilemma and having difficult conversations.
Collaboration with WSU College of Nursing - This is a CE event, 7 total hours. Meet requirements for the 4 hour of Opioid training for NP's.
This event offers
7.0 CE credits
(4.0 Pharma credits)
CE accredited by AANP (pending final approval).
Total CE credit 7 credits pending AANP approval (4 Pharm credits)
Topics to Include:
- The Opioid Dilemma
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Practical Approaches for Acute, Subacute and Chronic Pain
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Non-Opioid Pharmacologic Treatment Options
- Non-Pharmcologic Pain Care Options
- The A, B, C's of Cannabinoids
Multidisciplinary speakers from the Spokane Regional Health Department, NW Spine& Pain, Providence Holy Family, Providence St. Luke's Rehabilitation Institute.