The Nurse Practitioner Group of Spokane NPGS uses ENP Network to connect with their members and followers.
Please log in or create an account to become a member of The Nurse Practitioner Group of Spokane NPGS.
Benefits of Membership
By becoming a member of The Nurse Practitioner Group of Spokane NPGS, you will have priority access to new events, job postings, and members-only resources that you can’t find anywhere else. Feel like a VIP and become a member today!
- NPGS provides eight to nine CE events annually – generally over an hour long and presented by regional specialists. Most provide pharmacy credit and are approved by AANP. These events are held locally, with NPGS providing dinner, wine, dessert, and free parking during the presentation. Our unseen expenses for these events include speaker gifts, banquet permits for wine, and other incidentals. The cost of individual non-member CE events is $25.
- NPGS provides networking opportunities – professional colleagues and acquaintances spend time discussing practice trends, employment opportunities, and keeping up with our NP community. It is a great way to meet new friends and keep up with your old friends while supporting our group.
- NPGS website – members can access information on resources, legislation, upcoming events, and career opportunities.
- NPGS supports local NP students via annual scholarships awarded for their educational endeavors.
- NPGS promotes the role of ARNPs in our community by providing an informational presence at the annual Primary Care Update here in Spokane.
- NPGS supports legislative advocacy for ARNPs working in the State of Washington. Members receive a discount on annual dues to AANP, the national organization we support through our membership.
- NPGS continues to work hard to stimulate professional pride in all members by offering education, support, and collegiality to each of us.